Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome Mr Chua Meng Poh

At last we got our last guy! After 36 years every one of class 5E1 1975 SMSJ is contactable via our class roll in this blog. Thank you Ahmad Ridza Bahari for bringing in Chua Meng Poh.

Welcome on board, Chua! No man is an island. Please leave your contact number with anyone of us here and we will paste it in the blog. You are not far off in Singapore compared to Iqbal (Canada), Murtaza (USA), and Syed Salleh (UK), so there will be no problem for you to join in any of Sajoha's gathering in future.

Although you are a Singaporean now, your roots are still in Muar, Johor so do contact us when you balik kampong!

Zainuddin

This email from Ahmad Ridza Bahari:

-------- Original message --------
Subject: FW: How're bro?
From: MP Chua
To: Ahmed Ridza Bukhari
CC:


Hi Ahmed Ridza Bukhari,

 

I saw the 5E1 class group photo (1975) from the blog, your were just standing on my left. It is a pleasure to hear from you and learn from the blog that most of our ex-classmates in Malaysia are doing fine. I am now a Singaporean, I prefer to live in a casual life with a happy family, my wife and 3 lovely daughters. I do what I like such as active in sport for healthy live (playing badminton regularly and learn latin dance), and work more than 22 years on current job as engineer that can earn a decent living.

 

To maintain this pleasant lifestyle spending more time with my family, I refuse to have facebook account. You may contact me via email.

 

Best regards….MP Chua.

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ridzameriam [mailto:ridzameriam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, 05 December, 2011 8:50 PM
To: mengpoh@pacific.net.sg
Subject: How're bro?

 

Saw u & few of ex-smsj guys@Singapore from KC Wong fb on July 2009.Pls email to me ur contact no..My fb under Ahmad Ridza Bukhari.Our classmates all in www.5e1-smsj-1975.blogspot.com created by Zainuddin Omar.


Sent from Samsung tablet

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1873 / Virus Database: 2102/4655 - Release Date: 12/03/11

No comments: